W's Transit Pant in Pacha Green
Introducing our new, lightweight yet structured do-everything pants inspired by the radical topography of La Paz and built to meet the demands of both city and mountain terrain. With a robust 4-way stretch DWR (durable water repellant) fabric, reflective waistband bungee and a sleek, everyday look, the Transit Pant is ideal for blustery training runs, fall hikes with a strong chance of downpours, or just kicking it around town. The Janji team lives in these things when traveling, both near and far. Move freely, run everywhere!
- DWR, 4-way stretch technical fabric
- Double weave interior fabric creates a "no-stick" barrier on sweaty skin
- Ultra fast drying
- Two-front zip pockets
- Back zip media pocket
- Reflective shock bungee waistband with rubber stopper
- Ankle zips
- Signature watermark high-vis blue reflectivity on ankles
- Material: 88% polyester, 12% spandex
Fit: Regular, 27" inseam
Kristen is 5'6" wears a size small.