W's Latitude 1/4 Zip in Sol Morado
$ 86.00 $ 69.00
Our super ventilated 1/4 zip pullover is sleek and lightweight yet protective and extra comfy. The wind-blocking knit front keeps your core warm in the variable autumn weather while the breathable mesh back allows your core to cool off when you heat up. Not too hot, not too cold, this technical mid-layer is designed to be a goldilocks piece for cooler running. It can be easily shed and is just as cozy to wear post-run as it is during treks through geological rock spires. This is a Janji team favorite and a must on our travels!
- Breathable, moisture-wicking + fast drying
- AdventureVentRipstop Mesh back for superb venting
- Back box pleat for extra movement
- Anti-chafe, front rolled shoulder seams
- Banded sport collar with zipper cover
- Elastic cuffs with Bolivia Collection ribbing
- Two side hand zip pockets, lined for warmth
- Reflective logo on back + left pocket
- Signature watermark blue reflectivity on arm cuffs
- Material: 87% polyester, 13% spandex / AVR Mesh back panel
Fit: Regular, drop-tail hem
Kristen wears size S and is 5’6”
Was looking for a lighter weight extra layer. This is perfect. Not too heavy, very comfortable.
The addition of a banded collar to the latitude 1/4 zip is genius. Together with the relaxed fit, this top is a perfect winter mid-layer. Plenty of room underneath for a base layer (or two), and the low profile neckline doesn't add bulk around your neck when you add your outer layer. In the spring/fall, throw it over a tank and again you have just enough coverage to be warm and move freely. Love it.
I love my new long sleeve running shirt from Janji! The colors and small artistic details on the garment and the promise of 5% of the purchase benefiting water initiatives sold me.
The colors are gorgeous. It's super comfortable. I've been wearing it after all my runs and for most of the day after. I love the stylish cut and color, and also- POCKETS. I am seriously obsessed!
My new fave. Don't make me take it off.
Flattering cut and comfortable. Win-win!