W's Pace Short in Isla del Sol Print
Easy breezy — get after it and follow the warm summer wind into the brisk fall days in the Pace Short. The simple, aerodynamic fit combined with soft, stretch jersey and vibrant print make for great strides.
Print story: Isla del Sol on Lake Titicaca (the highest navigable lake in the world) has an ancient past — it is believed to be the birthplace of the sun in Bolivian folklore. This print celebrates the tradition of the island and sacred ritual of chasing the sun from dawn till dusk.
- Moisture wicking + breathable stretch jersey
- Back zip media pocket
- Signature ladder stitching
- Janji x Claudia exclusive “Caras” waistband
- Signature blue reflective logo
- Material: 88% polyester, 12% spandex stretch jersey
Fit: Form-fitting, 4” inseam Size Chart
Kristen is 5’6” and wears size S