W's Bolivia 3" Middle Short in Las Caras de Carrera
With a new, exclusive print and waistband design by Bolivian artist Claudia Gorena and an updated, shorter fit, our 3" Middle Shorts make their fall debut. Lightweight and highly breathable—made from our AdventureVent Ripstop mesh outer complemented by a brief liner—these shorts are training and race ready.
Print Story: "Las caras de carrera" means "faces of the race" and the design is about the universal emotions we all go through on the course and in life—joy, suffering, ritual, drama, exhaustion, seriousness and silliness—with a heavy dose of Bolivian graphic influence. Learn all about this print and the collab with artist Claudia HERE.
- Part of the Janji Artist Series
- Made from our AVR Mesh for total venting
- Lightweight + super breathable
- Moisture-wicking + quick drying
- Built-in brief liner
- Back zip media pocket
- Bonded hem seams
- Janji x Claudia exclusive “Caras” waistband
- Signature blue reflective logo
- AdventureVentRipstop Mesh: 97% polyester, 3% spandex
Fit: Regular fit / 3” inseam
Kristen wears size S and is 5’6”