W's Rover Hoodie in Huayna Print
$ 84.00 $ 67.00
The Rover Hoodie is a Janji travel staple and a fun yet streamlined, comfy yet high-performing mid-layer that lends itself perfectly to colder weather training and quick getaways.
Print Story: While this print is inspired by indigenous South American pictographs, the name comes from the sacred mountain Huayna Potosí, which is revered as the favorite child of the two larger mountains of the Bolivian Cordillera Real, Illampu and Illimani. Huayna Potosií translates to "thunderous youth" in indigenous Aymaran and this hoodie is meant to make you feel electrified.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking, + quick drying
- Brushed interior fabric for softness
- Secure hood with contrast elastic trim
- Pony-tail slot on back of hood
- Thumbholes for extra protection
- Secure side media/passport zip pocket
- Elastic hem line with contrast trim
- Signature watermark hi-vis blue reflectivity on cuffs
- Material: 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex
Fit: Athletic, slim fit
Kristen wears size S and is 5’6”