W's Bolivia Deviation Crop in Pacha Green
New colorway inspired by the lush greens of the famous Camino a Los Yungas, aka Death Road! Pacha is Bolivian for Earth, and before ascending or descending one of the most dangerous roads in the world (when it was still a main vehicular pass), Bolivians would make offerings to Pachamama (Mother Earth) for protection.
Made from our stretch jersey with an optimal ratio of compression, structure, and breathability, the fall weight version of our best-selling Crop offers the perfect amount of support and warmth to keep you comfortably equipped for the road ahead, both perilous and temperate.
- Moisture wicking + breathable
- Secure back zip media pocket
- Janji x Claudia artist series elastic waistband
- Contrast stitching with ladder stitch at hem
- Signature blue reflective logo + watermarks at hem for visibility
- Material: 87% polyester, 13% spandex stretch jersey
Fit: Form-fitting, 25” inseam
Kristen is 5’6” and wears size S