W's Bolivia Deviation Crop in Potosí Blue
New colorway inspired by the sacred mountain Huayna Potosí! The glacial melt from this mountain has a special mineral content that makes it vibrantly turquoise while the hydroelectric dam that it feeds provides a majority of the electricity for nearby La Paz and El Alto. The meaning of Huayna Potosí comes from an indigenous Altiplano term for "Thunderous Youth," which is the exact feeling these tights were designed for. Electric!
Made from our stretch jersey with an optimal ratio of compression, structure, and breathability, the fall weight version of our best-selling Crop offers the perfect amount of support and warmth to keep you comfortably charged to thunder over any obstacles in your way.
- Moisture wicking + breathable
- Secure back zip media pocket
- Janji x Claudia artist series elastic waistband
- Contrast stitching with ladder stitch at hem
- Signature blue reflective logo + watermarks at hem for visibility
- Material: 87% polyester, 13% spandex stretch jersey
Fit: Form-fitting, 25” inseam
Kristen is 5’6” and wears size S