W's Runpaca Short Sleeve in Moonlight, Collective Edition
For next-level comfort when running and roaming, this short sleeve tee is made from our Runpaca fabric that blends ultra-soft pima cotton with thermally regulating and odor resistant alpaca fleece for an all natural, adventure-ready top.
- Made in Peru from sustainably-sourced alpaca fleece
- Constructed with a more open knit structure for running-weight comfort + added breathability
- Thermally regulating alpaca fleece makes this top ideal for a wider flux of temps than regular cotton, or many synthetic fibers
- Slub-like jersey emphasizes the natural fibers + gives a worn-in feel from first wear
- Odor-resistant fabric allows maximal wearability + reduces the need for washing, which saves water
- Hypoallergenic (no oils unlike merino or sheep wool)
- Wrapped sport seaming for an anti-chafe fit
- Signature contrast vertebrae ladder stitch
- Runpaca: 75% cotton, 22.5% pima cotton, 2.5% alpaca
Fit: Regular to relaxed (if in between sizes, we recommend sizing down one)
Fabric Note: Because these tops are made from all natural fibers heat may cause some shrinkage.
Really surprised. This wasn't just a gimmick shirt. It is FANTASTIC. Comfort, quick dry, soft
... I'm not. A "t-shirt" gal but this one I will wear anywhere! I usually where a xs (5'6" 120 lbs) and purchased that. Has just enough room. I love it. The moonlight color is so "beachy". I'm not as young as the models on site but I still have a sense of style and can still pull it off!
Very soft, thin, lightweight tee that I wear for yoga and bike rides. Feels durable, too!
Loved the fabric, the style, and the fit in the torso. The only complaint was the neck was tight and hard to stretch
The most comfortable shirt I own!
I typically only run in tank tops in warm weather, because t shirts always feel restrictive to me (proportionally large shoulders), but THIS SHIRT. it is so incredibly comfortable and breathable and not restrictive in the slightest (hallelujah!) For the first time I'm choosing a t shirt over tank tops when I reach for running clothes in the morning. Thanks for making a great product! (for size reference, I'm 5'4", 130-ish with wide shoulders and a medium fits super comfy)