W's Runpaca Short Sleeve in Midnight, Collective Edition
For next-level comfort when running and roaming, this short sleeve tee is made from our Runpaca fabric that blends ultra-soft pima cotton with thermally regulating and odor resistant alpaca fleece for an all natural, adventure-ready top.
- Made in Peru from sustainably-sourced alpaca fleece
- Constructed with a more open knit structure for running-weight comfort + added breathability
- Thermally regulating alpaca fleece makes this top ideal for a wider flux of temps than regular cotton, or many synthetic fibers
- Slub-like jersey emphasizes the natural fibers + gives a worn-in feel from first wear
- Odor-resistant fabric allows maximal wearability + reduces the need for washing, which saves water
- Hypoallergenic (no oils unlike merino or sheep wool)
- Wrapped sport seaming for an anti-chafe fit
- Signature contrast vertebrae ladder stitch
- Runpaca: 75% cotton, 22.5% pima cotton, 2.5% alpaca
Fit: Regular to relaxed (if in between sizes, we recommend sizing down one)
Fabric Note: Because these tops are made from all natural fibers heat may cause some shrinkage.
I love what this membership stands for and the shirt is AWESOME - so comfy and soft. Highly recommend!
I wear a lot of woolen tops for backcountry trail running and this one is great for runs of any intensity or distance, but without a backpack. For me at least, looser fitting styles like this one can ride up my back if I have a backpack on-- but without a backpack on this is hands down a new favourite. Loose but still tailored, delivers on the anti-stink, and comfortable seams. I like the longer length too.
This is a very lightweight, loose shirt. I've been wearing it for biking and running, and it's super comfortable. In most clothes I'm a size 4 or 6, and a medium suits me just fine.
This shirt is semi-sheer since it’s so light weight, and very soft. The neck is high so you can wear a high sports bra or crop without worrying it will peek through, and the side seams cut in towards the front which elevates the fit and makes it very flattering.
I love the shirt. I got it as part of the Janji collective. Usually a size 6, 34B and ordered a medium. It is loose on me, but nice for running.