W's Runpaca Long Sleeve in Nocturna, Collective Edition
Runpaca Long Sleeve tees are the first all natural, running-weight performance tops made from pima cotton blended with alpaca fleece for enhanced capabilities. From those extra crisp mornings to those warm sunny afternoons, these shirts are ideal for a wide flux of temps. The features speak for themselves.
- Made in Peru from alpaca fleece sustainably sourced from Peru + Bolivia
- Lightweight warmth + enhanced thermoregulation
- Constructed with a more open knit structure for extra breathability
- Odor-resistant for maximal wearability + reduced need for washing
- Less washing = water saved!
- Slub-like jersey emphasizes the natural fibers with a worn-in feel
- Ultra comfortable + soft from first wear
- Hypoallergenic (no oils unlike merino or sheep wool)
- Signature ladder stitch semi-hem + back vertebrae stitch
- Thumbholes for added coziness
- Bolivian artisan fabric flag detail
Runpaca: 75% cotton, 22.5% pima cotton, 2.5% alpaca
Fit: Relaxed fit, slight rounded back hem
Fabric Note: Because these tees are made from all natural fibers heat may cause some shrinkage.
Happy to support clean water and a good cause, but this shirt isn't much to write home about. Stitching around thumb holes looks pretty loose
I like the fact I can pull up the sleeves when I warm up. So many of the cold weather shirts are tight fitting which can be good for top layering, but here in Texas we often start run and it feels just chilly enough for one long sleeve only to warm up a few miles in.
I really enjoy the length of the long sleeve as often times women shirt are too short for my torso. I was comfortable when I did a five mile run in it as well as when I wore it casually.
This long sleeve is awesome... so comfortable and the material is perfect... definitely my new favorite running LS
Super soft, slightly loose fit which I love. Great overall fit and feel.