W's Runpaca Long Sleeve in Potosí
$ 68.00 $ 54.00
Runpaca Long Sleeve tees are the first all natural, running-weight performance tops made from pima cotton blended with alpaca fleece for enhanced capabilities. From those extra crisp mornings to those warm sunny afternoons, these shirts are ideal for a wide flux of temps. The features speak for themselves.
- Made in Peru from alpaca fleece sustainably sourced from Peru + Bolivia
- Lightweight warmth + enhanced thermoregulation
- Constructed with a more open knit structure for extra breathability
- Odor-resistant for maximal wearability + reduced need for washing
- Less washing = water saved!
- Slub-like jersey emphasizes the natural fibers with a worn-in feel
- Ultra comfortable + soft from first wear
- Hypoallergenic (no oils unlike merino or sheep wool)
- Signature ladder stitch semi-hem + back vertebrae stitch
- Thumbholes for added coziness
- Bolivian artisan fabric flag detail
Runpaca: 75% cotton, 22.5% pima cotton, 2.5% alpaca
Fit: Relaxed fit, slight rounded back hem
Fabric Note: Because these tees are made from all natural fibers heat may cause some shrinkage.
Kristen wears size S and is 5’6”
I like this long sleeved top, I use for running in slightly cold mornings,mainly its mental, I think its cold out there and even though I warm up as I run, I just need more coverage to get going. Its pretty, very lite weight and not really warm, just some extra coverage. I like all their stuff, different styles and a good mission statement.
I love how comfortable and soft the fabric is.
It is a very breathable fabric which is why I bought the shirt.
I have the pink and now the black and they are my go to pretty much all of the time, running, throwing over running clothes, working. Great material, fast dry, don’t need to wash every time you sweat in it.
I really like how soft this shirt is!
Hands down, my favorite long sleeve running top. It is soft, exceedingly comfortable and perfect for this "sort of spring time- a hint of winter" weird season we're in right now in the North East. LOVE!