W's Runpaca Wrap Tank in Patina Tok Dot
Just in time for spring, the new Runpaca Wrap Tank features a refined racerback and collar design, while the unique wraparound hem finishes with a high-low cut in the back for added ventilation to keep you cool and airy on and off the run.
Print Story: Inspired by Southeast Asian Batik textiles, this hand-painted dot print symbolizes rain drops (tok meaning both water and drop in Khmai, the official language of Cambodia).
- Made in Peru from sustainably-sourced alpaca fleece
- Constructed with a more open knit structure for running-weight comfort + added breathability
- Thermally regulating alpaca fleece makes this top ideal for a wider flux of temps than typical cotton, or even many synthetic fibers
- Slub-like jersey emphasizes the natural fibers + gives a worn-in feel from first wear
- Odor-resistant fabric allows maximal wearability + reduces the need for washing, which saves water
- Hypoallergenic (no oils unlike merino or sheep wool)
- Racerback + wraparound high-low hem provides increased airflow
- Signature contrast ladder stitch on collar + back
- Runpaca: 75% cotton, 22.5% pima cotton, 2.5% alpaca
Fit: Regular, dropped back
Fabric Note: Because these tops are made from all natural fibers heat may cause some shrinkage.
Kristen wears size XS and is 5'6"