W's Runpaca Wrap Tank in Patina Tok Dot
$ 50.00 $ 38.00
- Made in Peru from sustainably-sourced alpaca fleece
- Constructed with a more open knit structure for running-weight comfort + added breathability
- Thermally regulating alpaca fleece makes this top ideal for a wider flux of temps than typical cotton, or even many synthetic fibers
- Slub-like jersey emphasizes the natural fibers + gives a worn-in feel from first wear
- Odor-resistant fabric allows maximal wearability + reduces the need for washing, which saves water
- Hypoallergenic (no oils unlike merino or sheep wool)
- Racerback + wraparound high-low hem provides increased airflow
- Signature contrast ladder stitch on collar + back
- Runpaca: 75% cotton, 22.5% pima cotton, 2.5% alpaca
Fit: Regular, dropped back
Fabric Note: Because these tops are made from all natural fibers heat may cause some shrinkage.
Kristen wears size XS and is 5'6"
The material is so comfortable! I love it for yoga or lounging around the house, but its also cute enough to wear out!
Tank fabric is very soft color is beautiful I love the back. I usually wear a medium or large I would definitely size down because of the style.
Perfect tank. I already purchased two more.
Great top, bought one at REI and then went to the website, found it again and bought two more in the other colors! Great style, fabric and customer service!
This is one of my new favorite workout shirts! I have it in this cool orange color and the blue polkadot color. This shirt is simple but really fun in the back with the different length of the fabric. I usually am a size small, but I ordered this shirt in an x-small. I like my clothes to fit tighter, and the x-small was perfect and not too tight. The cut in the front of the shirt is unique too and goes in more where the arms are too were it shows my sports bra. I love it!