W's Deviation Tight in Midnight Racer Ed.
Featuring a better-than-ever fit and fabric, the revamped Deviation Tight prioritizes comfort with lightweight support, higher coverage, yoga-style waistband and a perfect balance of stretch to structure for an almost unnoticeable feel in stride.
Color Story: the Midnight Racer Edition pairs a sleek black with our signature ladder stitch in a new high-contrast, dual-colored version for speedy feels and reference to the neon lights of Cambodia’s electric night markets.
- Made from our smooth, cool-to-the-touch + ultra-comfortable ReFlex Stretch fabric with an ideal stretch-to-structure ratio for a barely-there-feeling
- Breathable + moisture-wicking for comfort over any distance
- High-waisted, yoga-style waistband with an internal drawcord ensures a snug yet comfy fit
- Internal waistband stash pocket secures a card, cash, + keys
- Back double-sided-entry zip pocket can fit most phones + dual as a pass-through for a shirt or light shell
- Signature pop dual-colored “racer” wraparound + hem stitching
- Signature blue reflective “watermark” on back ankles for increased visibility in low light
- ReFlex Stretch: 77% recycled polyester, 23% lycra
Fit: Sculpted fit (if between sizes, we recommend sizing down one)
Kristen wears size XS and is 5'6"
I just got these leggings and they fit perfectly, the material is light weight and the pants stay up when I workout. I am 5'7" and the small fits like a glove and there are no awkward baggy parts. 10/10 recommend these tights! I want them in every color now!
The material is sturdy and light weight, the design is very cute. My favorite part of these is the comfortable high waistband that stays in place when I run, even with my phone stored in the back pocket. I will definitely be ordering again from Janji. For reference, I normally wear a size 10/30 pants and size L fit me very well, even a little loosely.
Cute design, but the leggings shows my underwear lines.
These rights are amazing! Just thin enough not to feel heavy and thick enough not to be see-through. The waist band is comfortable and more high waisted and the length of the tights goes to the bottom of my ankle. I bought a Small and I'm 5'4, 125 lbs, size 2 / size 26/27. I highly recommend these tights.
These tights are very comfortable and have a lot of give in the waistband. Have been great for pregnant running.