W's 4'' Transit Tech Short in Weathered Stone
Move freely, run everywhere. This is the inspiration for our Transit Tech Short—a liner-less, do-everything short with versatile styling and a structured, stretch fabric with DWR finish for wind blocking, rain shedding, weather busting protection.
- Lightweight + breathable soft-shell fabric
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish protects from wind + light rain
- Fast drying, 4-way stretch maintains the fabrics next to skin comfort
- Liner-less for unbounded pursuits
- Two open hand pockets for a more casual feel
- Secure zip side pocket with bungee key loop* can fit most phones
- Bungee hang loop duals as a back pass through for a shirt or mid-layer
- Elastic waistband + external facing drawcord with dipped ends provide easy adjustment
- Bonded hem seams ensure an anti-chafe fit + a clean finish
- Signature “watermark” blue reflectivity on both front + back
- Transit Tech woven: 86% polyester, 14% elastane
Fit: Regular fit (if between sizes, we recommend sizing down one)
Kristen wears size XS and is 5'6"
*s-biner clip and key ring not included
I just never wear running shorts without liners so I sent them back
I am very cautious about purchasing shorts, due to having "normal size" thighs that love to eat shorts. These shorts pass the No Chafe test, by being so light and soft! Thank you!
These shorts make me feel so confident. They are comfy and cute. They are floral without being excessively gendered. Also I love the fabric because I feel like they really protect against chaffing. Will buy again!
I love these shorts! So soft and comfortable, great pockets with the front hand and side zipper ones, and the pattern has gotten me complements (and thus many opportunities to talk up Janji) every time I've worn them!!
Built in underwear might be nice to add next time, but leaving them out also keeps it versatile and makes it feel a step up from traditional running attire and athleisure - so either way is a win.
They are honestly my new favorite shorts. Perfect for running but also nice enough (like has a quality material) where I could wear them out and it doesn’t look like I just came from the gym.