W's 3'' AVR Middle Short in Haze
Built as an all-around performer and everyday running essential, the AdventureVent Middle Short is crafted with an extra-breathable mesh outer, perforated knit waistband with internal drawcord, and a moisture-wicking liner for a breezy, unfussy stride.
- Made from our AdventureVent perforated mesh for high breathability + fast drying
- Lightweight yet structured fabric retains its shape + durability with a gridded weave
- Integrated, moisture-wicking brief liner
- Perforated knit waistband with internal drawcord provides a secure fit that is breathable + comfortable
- Bonded hem seams ensure an anti-chafe finish
- Secure back pocket fits most phones + includes a key loop bungee
- Signature blue reflective “watermark” on front + back increases visibility in low light
- AdventureVent Ripstop mesh (AVR): 97% polyester, 3% spandex
Fit: Regular fit / 3” inseam
Kristen wears size XS and is 5’6”
*s-biner clip and key ring not included
great fit, nice features such as waistband, side zipper for back pocket. Love the split cut. Best buy of the year. Want more fun colours
These shorts are so lightweight and breathable. Very quick to dry after a hot humid run. I am 5’1 110lbs and a size small fit great.
The shorts are a perfect fit and are light and airy. They were extremely comfortable on a 10 mile trail run!
I love how these shorts feel and move with me when I run!
These shorts are really great, love the cut, pattern and overall fit. The *only* thing is the seam that meets between the legs. The stitching is pretty coarse and rubs when I run. Now I know all short and legs are different, so this might be my leg shape and am trying some home hacks to smooth it over (nail varnish for example) as I really adore the shorts otherwise. Took one star off for that reason