Orbital Singlet in Midnight H2O Racer
Whether training or racing, the nearly weightless Orbital Singlet features our incredibly lightweight, breathable, and moisture-wicking AFO fabric as well as bonded seams for a super smooth, anti-chafe fit. This radical performing singlet is designed to keep you cool when you're going all out, over any distance.
Color Story: the Midnight H20 Racer presents our inaugural "Water is a human right" graphic series with our Midnight Racer color scheme. The back placed graphic is directly inspired by the neon signs of Cambodia’s electric night markets.
- Made from our ultra-lightweight, 4-way stretch AirFlatOut woven fabric that has a lighter-than-air feel
- Fast dry time, high breathability + excellent sweat wicking keeps the core cool and performing at peak efficiency from short sessions to long-hauls
- Wider racer back design enhances comfort by distributing the fabric drape more evenly across the shoulders to prevent pulling sensation over longer distances
- Bonded armholes, neckline + hem ensure an anti-chafe fit and super clean finish
- Body wrapped sport seaming is topped off with our pop dual-colored “racer” stitch detailing
- Signature “watermark” blue reflectivity on both upper + lower back, as well as front chest increases visibility in low light
- AFO woven: 88% recycled polyester, 12% lycra
Unisex Fit: this singlet is designed to accommodate the greatest range of body types but remains a slimmer, athletic fit; men should buy their normal size. If you prefer your singlet more loose, or are between sizes, we recommend going up one size.
Aron wears size M and is 5'11"