AFO Orbital Singlet in Geo-melange
Whether training or racing, the nearly weightless Orbital Singlet features our incredibly lightweight, breathable, and moisture-wicking AFO fabric as well as bonded seams for a super smooth, anti-chafe fit. This radical performing singlet is designed to keep you cool when you're going all out, over any distance.
Print Story: our seasonal "glitch" pattern is made to feel fast, and inspired by bodies in motion, whether a bustling city like Phnom Penh to an ever-shifting landscape like the low-lands of Tonlé Sap that ebb and flow with the rains.
- Made from our ultra-lightweight, 4-way stretch AirFlatOut woven fabric that has a lighter-than-air feel
- Fast dry time, high breathability + excellent sweat wicking keeps the core cool and performing at peak efficiency from short sessions to long-hauls
- Wider racer back design enhances comfort by distributing the fabric drape more evenly across the shoulders to prevent pulling sensation over longer distances
- Bonded armholes, neckline + hem ensure an anti-chafe fit and super clean finish
- Body wrapped sport seaming is topped off with ladder stitch detailing
- Signature “watermark” blue reflectivity on both upper and lower back increases visibility in low light
- Weight: 57g / 2oz (size M)
- AFO woven: 88% recycled polyester, 12% lycra
Unisex Fit: this singlet is designed to accommodate the greatest range of body types but remains a slimmer athletic fit; men should buy their normal size. If you prefer your singlet more loose, or are between sizes, we recommend going up one size.
Aron wears size M and is 5'11"
I’m well happy. And Dave’s a fun, very helpful communicator. GO Janji !
Great feel! Fits a size smaller than my normal shirts
I love the design and the cut of this singlet. The two stars I docked are because of the way the fabric performs in the humidity. I did 9 miles in 90 degrees and 80% humidity and the singlet didn't do a great job of wicking sweat, which resulted in the fabric being plastered to me like a bathing suit after you get out of the water. For humid days I really prefer Janji's Compass Singlet which lets my skin breathe better.
Not only was this product delivered in a very timely way but it also functions extremely well particularly in hot and humid conditions.
Love the lightness of the fabric and the overall fit. Perfect for hot days and race days!