Orbital Singlet in Emberglow Brocade
Whether training or racing, the nearly weightless Orbital Singlet features our incredibly lightweight, breathable, and moisture-wicking AFO fabric as well as bonded seams for a super smooth, anti-chafe fit. This radical performing singlet is designed to keep you cool when you're going all out, over any distance.
Print Story: Continuing the seasonal Artist Series "Dance Style" Kit designs, this singlet features a back graphic of Khmer-classical-dance-inspired hands in our electric sublimelight yellow. These three hand gestures are symbolic of the cycle of life through the representation of "leaf/growing," "flower," and "fruit" and are complemented by a subtle outlined brocade across the entire singlet.
- Exclusive Janji x Chifumi collab design for the Artist Series Kits
- Made from our ultra-lightweight, 4-way stretch AirFlatOut woven fabric that has a lighter-than-air feel
- Fast dry time, high breathability + excellent sweat wicking keeps the core cool and performing at peak efficiency from short sessions to long-hauls
- Wider racer back design enhances comfort by distributing the fabric drape more evenly across the shoulders to prevent pulling sensation over longer distances
- Bonded armholes, neckline + hem ensure an anti-chafe fit and super clean finish
- Body wrapped sport seaming is topped off with ladder stitch detailing
- Signature “watermark” blue reflectivity on both upper and lower back + front chest increases visibility in low light
- Weight: 46g / 1.6oz (size XS)
- AFO woven: 88% recycled polyester, 12% lycra
Kristen wears size XXS and is 5'6"