AFO Orbital Singlet in Emberglow Brocade
$ 54.00 $ 42.00
Whether training or racing, the nearly weightless Orbital Singlet features our incredibly lightweight, breathable, and moisture-wicking AFO fabric as well as bonded seams for a super smooth, anti-chafe fit. This radical performing singlet is designed to keep you cool when you're going all out, over any distance.
Print Story: Continuing the seasonal Artist Series "Dance Style" Kit designs, this singlet features a back graphic of Khmer-classical-dance-inspired hands in our electric sublimelight yellow. These three hand gestures are symbolic of the cycle of life through the representation of "leaf/growing," "flower," and "fruit" and are complemented by a subtle outlined brocade across the entire singlet.
- Exclusive Janji x Chifumi collab design for the Artist Series Kits
- Made from our ultra-lightweight, 4-way stretch AirFlatOut woven fabric that has a lighter-than-air feel
- Fast dry time, high breathability + excellent sweat wicking keeps the core cool and performing at peak efficiency from short sessions to long-hauls
- Wider racer back design enhances comfort by distributing the fabric drape more evenly across the shoulders to prevent pulling sensation over longer distances
- Bonded armholes, neckline + hem ensure an anti-chafe fit and super clean finish
- Body wrapped sport seaming is topped off with ladder stitch detailing
- Signature “watermark” blue reflectivity on both upper and lower back + front chest increases visibility in low light
- Weight: 46g / 1.6oz (size XS)
- AFO woven: 88% recycled polyester, 12% lycra
Kristen wears size XS and is 5'6"
Perfect tank with a great message on the back. I love the fit and fabric - super comfortable!
I really like this shirt! Great for races, very light and airy AND so pretty and fun! I really want the blue and orange flowers as well! Was great for my most recent 10k race!
I haven’t ran in it yet, still recovering from a stress fracture, but I wore it to a yoga class and it felt great.
I bought this singlet for my upcoming marathon and I must say I am truly impressed. The look and feel of the product is top notch. Will purchase more.
Seriously an amazing piece of clothing to run in. It is so light weight and breezy, sometimes I forget that I am even wearing a top, then I look down and see the design and think..."oh, I am wearing a top...and it looks good too!"