[Re]Run Cap in Royal Tok Dot
The [Re]Run Cap is back in fresh colors for summer and with an updated design for a more secure fit! Ultra lightweight, made from a perforated mesh for high breathability and with a packable brim that will retain its shape after being scrunched up or tossed around, we designed this hat for travel/performance. Plus, we threw a cash/card zippered pocket on the side panel and made this cap out of the leftover fabric from our SS19 shorts production, which would have been wasted otherwise. Hence the [Re] part. Re-Purpose, Re-Use, Re-Run!
- Made from our AVR mesh for lightweight, total venting
- Mesh liner for added comfort, durability, and shape retention
- Moisture wicking and fast drying so it’s performance-ready
- Low-profile, 5-panel design
- Lock down zip side pocket for storing key/cash/card
- Lightweight, adjustable back clip for a flexible, yet secure fit
- Janji signature reflective logo on front for added visibility in low light
- AdventureVent Ripstop (AVR) mesh: 97% polyester, 3% spandex
Weight: 1.7 oz / 48g
Fit: One size fits most, with an adjustable strap
Amazing hat for running! A very light, breathable cap that keeps the sweat and sun out of my face. One of the best features is the zip storage where I can store my ID, a little bit of cash, and a key on days where I drive out to a running spot a bit away from home. Highly recommended!
Recently wore both tried both the traverse 2-in-1 short and the rerun cap in a 100 mile run. Both performed flawlessly.
I ordered this hat before a rainy half marathon in Seattle. I knew it wasn’t waterproof but just wanted a moisture wicking, breathable and rain/sweat shield on my run. This hat fits the bill. The only downside would be that the actual BILL of the hat doesn’t bend so you’re left looking either doofy or super hip. Depends on the day and your audience, I suppose? I love it either way. There’s a pocket that is just right for a house key and your id/cash. I will definitely order a second.
Love the clip closure on the back and the pocket! Very lightweight and breathable. Would recommend.
I have fallen in love with this hat as it is so versatile. I can put it in my pocket and it regains its shape. I can even carry some small items in the handy zipper. I wear it on all my runs now!