M's Latitude 1/4 Zip in Pacha Green
$ 84.00 $ 67.00
- Breathable, moisture-wicking + fast drying
- AdventureVentRipstop Mesh back for superb venting
- Back box pleat for extra movement
- Anti-chafe, front rolled shoulder seams
- Banded sport collar with zipper cover
- Elastic cuffs with Bolivia Collection ribbing
- Two side hand zip pockets, lined for warmth
- Reflective logo on back + left pocket
- Signature watermark blue reflectivity on arm cuffs
- Material: 97% polyester, 3% spandex / AVR Mesh back panel
Fit: Slim fit with an airy mesh back + dropped back hem
Nelson wears size M and is 5’11”
I want to love this top. After all, it's stylish, great quality, and perfect fitting after the first wash. The issue with this top is the material used on the backing. When worn against skin it doesn't really dry as fast as the rest of the top and has a clinging effect on the skin. Not pleasant on some higher mileage runs. Wearing a shirt underneath is better but again I find that the back does not dry as quickly as the rest does.
I bought this for cool morning runs and it is fantastic. It keeps me warm but isn't too warm or restrictive. I would definitely recommend this product.
Theres nothing here that isn't great. I love this top - I wear it for running - and casually - all the time
Great 1/4 zip for cold-ish weather. Stylish and functional. Keeps my front warm and my back cool. Only complaint (and it's a very minor one) are the arms are a little short. And I don't have freakishly long arms.