M's Bolivia 5" Middle Short in Isla del Sol Print
Inspired by the origins of Isla del Sol, our go-to, mid-length training short is back for fall in a color-way that radiates electric rays (metaphorically speaking here). With a new, exclusive waistband design by Bolivian artist Claudia Gorena, these shorts deliver the same great balance between structure, agility and style as their forerunners.
Print Story: Isla del Sol on Lake Titicaca (the highest navigable lake in the world) has an ancient past — it is believed to be the birthplace of the sun in Bolivian folklore. This print celebrates the tradition of the island and sacred ritual of chasing the sun from dawn till dusk.
- Made from our AVR Mesh for total venting
- Lightweight + breathable
- Moisture-wicking + quick drying
- Built-in brief liner
- Back zip media pocket
- Bonded hem seams
- Janji x Claudia exclusive “Caras” waistband
- Signature blue reflective logo
- Material: AdventureVentRipstop Mesh >> 97% polyester / 3% spandex
Fit: Regular fit, 4.5” inseam
Nelson is 5’11” and wears size M