M's Bolivia 5" Middle Short in Isla del Sol Print
$ 58.00 $ 46.00
Inspired by the origins of Isla del Sol, our go-to, mid-length training short is back in a color-way that radiates electric rays (metaphorically speaking here). With a new, exclusive waistband design by Bolivian artist Claudia Gorena, these shorts deliver the same great balance between structure, agility and style as their forerunners.
Print Story: Isla del Sol on Lake Titicaca (the highest navigable lake in the world) has an ancient past—it is believed to be the birthplace of the sun in Bolivian folklore. This print celebrates the tradition of the island and sacred ritual of chasing the sun from dawn till dusk.
- Made from our AVR Mesh for total venting
- Lightweight + breathable
- Moisture-wicking + quick drying
- Built-in brief liner
- Back zip pocket fits most phones
- Bonded hem seams
- Janji x Claudia exclusive “Caras” waistband
- Signature blue reflective logo
- AdventureVentRipstop Mesh: 97% polyester, 3% spandex
Fit: Regular fit / 4.5” inseam
Nelson wears size M and is 5'11"