M's Rover Hoodie in Potosí
The Rover Hoodie is a Janji travel staple and a fun yet streamlined, comfortable yet high-performing mid-layer that lends itself perfectly to colder weather training.
Color Story: While the color for this hoodie was inspired by the the mineral rich glacial meltwater off the sacred mountain Huayna Potosí (which feeds a hydroelectric dam that generates the electricity for much of El Alto/La Paz), we also fell in love with the meaning of the word Potosí, which translates to "thunderous" in indigenous Aymaran. Throw this hoodie on, feel electric and spring forth into your next adventure.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking + quick drying
- Brushed interior fabric for softness
- Secure hood with contrast elastic trim
- Thumbholes for extra protection
- Secure side pocket for a phone, passport or wallet
- Ladder stitch hem
- Signature watermark hi-vis blue reflectivity on cuffs
- Material: 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex
Fit: Regular, slight dropped back
Nelson wears size M and is 5’11