M's Bolivia 3" Split Short in Las Caras de Carrera
Our best-selling, essential split shorts are back in an exclusive print designed for Janji by Bolivian artist Claudia Gorena! Made for fast moods and a lot of attitude, these race shorts pull off an ideal combo of function and fun for high-flying strides.
Print story: "Las caras de carrera" means "faces of the race" and the design is about the universal emotions we all go through on the course and in life — joy, suffering, ritual, drama, exhaustion, seriousness and silliness — with a heavy dose of Bolivian graphic influence. Learn all about this print and the collab with artist Claudia HERE.
- Made from our AVR Mesh for total venting
- Lightweight + super breathable
- Moisture-wicking + quick drying
- Built-in brief liner
- Back zip media pocket
- Bonded hem seams
- Janji x Claudia exclusive “Caras” waistband
- Signature blue reflective logo
- Material: AdventureVentRipstop Mesh, 97% polyester / 3% spandex
Fit: Regular fit, 3” inseam Size Chart
Nelson is 5’11” and wears size M