M's Runpaca Short Sleeve in Salar, Collective Edition
Runpaca tees are the first all natural, running-weight performance tops made from pima cotton blended with alpaca fleece for enhanced capabilities. From those extra crisp mornings to those warm sunny afternoons, these shirts are ideal for a wide flux of temps. The features speak for themselves.
- Made in Peru from alpaca fleece sustainably sourced from Peru + Bolivia
- Lightweight warmth + enhanced thermoregulation
- Constructed with a more open knit structure for extra breathability
- Odor-resistant for maximal wearability + reduced need for washing
- Less washing = water saved!
- Slub-like jersey emphasizes the natural fibers with a worn-in feel
- Ultra-comfy + soft from first wear
- Hypoallergenic (no oils unlike merino or sheep wool)
- Signature ladder stitch along hem + sleeve cuffs
- Bolivian artisan fabric flag detail
Runpaca: 75% cotton, 22.5% pima cotton, 2.5% alpaca
Fit: Regular fit
Fabric Note: Because these tees are made from all natural fibers heat may cause some shrinkage.
Excellent materials, great fit, greater cause