M's Runpaca Long Sleeve in Cielo, Collective Edition
Runpaca Long Sleeve tees are the first all natural, running-weight performance tops made from pima cotton blended with alpaca fleece for enhanced capabilities. From those extra crisp mornings to those warm sunny afternoons, these shirts are ideal for a wide flux of temps. The features speak for themselves.
- Made in Peru from alpaca fleece sustainably sourced from Peru + Bolivia
- Lightweight warmth + enhanced thermoregulation
- Constructed with a more open knit structure for extra breathability
- Odor-resistant for maximal wearability + reduced need for washing
- Less washing = water saved!
- Slub-like jersey emphasizes the natural fibers with a worn-in feel
- Ultra-comfy + soft from first wear
- Hypoallergenic (no oils unlike merino or sheep wool)
- Signature ladder stitch along hem + sleeve cuffs
- Bolivian artisan fabric flag detail
- Runpaca: 75% cotton, 22.5% pima cotton, 2.5% alpaca
Fit: Regular fit
Fabric Note: Because these long sleeve tops are made from all natural fibers heat may cause some shrinkage.
This shirt is super soft and super comfortable to run in!!!
Love the shirt. Fits great and super comfy. The real selling point was joining Janji Collective and the money going to a great cause.
It’s a great shirt! I haven’t ran in it yet. But, I will and I like wearing it casually.
Honestly no complaints. The shirt looks great and I'm excited to be more invested in the Janji brand. Water is life and something everybody should be able to get with ease.
I really like the look of the shirt and feel. I also appreciate the 15%savings that also is included.