M's Runpaca Short Sleeve in Salar
The Runpaca Short Sleeve Tees are the first all natural, running-weight performance tops made from pima cotton blended with alpaca fleece for enhanced capabilities. From those extra crisp mornings to those warm sunny afternoons, these shirts are ideal for the temperature flux of fall. The features speak for themselves.
- Made in Peru
- Alpaca fleece sourced from Peru + Bolivia
- Sustainably + ecologically harvested
- Lightweight warmth + enhanced thermoregulation
- Constructed with a more open knit structure for extra breathability
- Odor-resistant for maximal wearability + reduced need for washing
- Less washing = water saved!
- Slub-like jersey emphasizes the natural fibers with a worn-in feel
- Ultra comfortable + soft from first wear
- Completely hypoallergenic (no oils unlike merino or sheep wool)
- Signature ladder stitch hem + sleeve cuffs
- Bolivian artisan fabric flag detail
Material: 75% cotton, 22.5% pima cotton, 2.5% alpaca
Fit: Regular fit; because these tees are made from all natural fibers >> heat may cause some shrinkage.
Nelson is 5’11” and wears a size M