M's Runpaca Short Sleeve in Royal Blue
For next-level comfort when running and roaming, this short sleeve tee is made from our Runpaca fabric that blends ultra-soft pima cotton with thermally regulating and odor resistant alpaca fleece for an all natural, adventure-ready top.
- Made in Peru from sustainably-sourced alpaca fleece
- Constructed with a more open knit structure for running-weight comfort + added breathability
- Thermally regulating alpaca fleece makes this top ideal for a wider flux of temps than regular cotton, or many synthetic fibers
- Slub-like jersey emphasizes the natural fibers + gives a worn-in feel from first wear
- Odor-resistant fabric allows maximal wearability + reduces the need for washing, which saves water
- Hypoallergenic (no oils unlike merino or sheep wool)
- Wrapped sport seaming for an anti-chafe fit
- Signature contrast vertebrae ladder stitch
- Runpaca: 75% cotton, 22.5% pima cotton, 2.5% alpaca
Fabric Note: Because these tops are made from all natural fibers heat may cause some shrinkage.
Aron wears size M and is 5'11"
Used it to run 6 miles the day I got it and it performs great really pulls the moisture to the top of the fabric and dried quickly. Also very soft no nipple chafing at all!! It does tend to run a little on the looser side I usually wear a L but sometimes like a tighter fit and the M was great!
I purchased this shirt and a long sleeve runpaca in a men’s medium. The fit of these two shirts out of the box could not be more different. The short sleeve shirt fits like a large bag, with material awkwardly bunching in the front. The long sleeve is short in the torso, so it feels more like a belly shirt than anything. I was disappointed, as I was given a long sleeve runpaca as part of a marathon, and found the fit perfect and shirt amazing for anything in the 35-50 degree range. I bought these two shirts to be able to rotate them, but now I’ll probably only wear them when everything else is dirty.
My first purchase from Janji and I'm stoked! Get a lot of compliments on the print and the Runapaca material rivals my favorite merino gear. Use this shirt for running, travel and mountain biking.
Shirts were very lightweight, but they felt flimsy. I was hoping for something a little more substantial. Good for exercise but not for wearing around.
great travel shirt. wore this on a recent trip Banff and it was my go to. wore this a few days during a week and didn't have any issues. picked u another one