M's Altitude Track Pants in Nocturna
Featured by Runner's World as one of 13 leggings redefining cold weather running!
Lightweight yet deceptively warm and comfy, our signature track pants are designed to provide the cold weather protection you want on a chilly run while maintaining the breathability you need when things heat up. Roomy enough to throw over your shorts but slim enough to wear as stand-alone guards against the elements, it’s your choice how to wear them, and a hard choice to take them off. The Altitude Track pants are the Janji team's go-to bottoms for sub-40 degree runs, cruising markets and exploring abandoned mining towns.
- Breathable + moisture-wicking
- Brushed interior fabric for warmth + extra-soft comfort
- 2 side-seam, concealed zip pockets
- Back zip media pocket
- Exclusive Bolivia Collection side piping
- Janji x Claudia artist series elastic waistband
- Signature blue reflective logo + watermarks at hem for visibility
- Materials: 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex
Fit: Regular, tapered leg; 32" inseam equivalent Size Chart
Nelson wears size M and is 5’11