M's 6'' Transit Tech Short in Weathered Stone
Move freely, run everywhere. This is the inspiration for our Transit Tech Short—a liner-less, do-everything short with versatile styling and a structured, stretch fabric with DWR finish for wind blocking, rain shedding, weather busting protection.
- Lightweight + breathable soft-shell fabric
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish protects from wind + light rain
- Fast drying, 4-way stretch maintains the fabrics next to skin comfort
- Liner-less for unbounded pursuits
- Two zippered hand pockets with key loop bungee*
- Secure back pocket fits most phones
- Elastic back hang loop duals as a pass through for a shirt or mid-layer
- Elastic waistband + external facing drawcord with dipped ends provide easy adjustment
- 2" side splits allow for unhindered strides
- Bonded hem seams ensure an anti-chafe fit + a clean finish
- Signature “watermark” blue reflectivity on both front + back
- Transit Tech woven: 86% polyester, 14% elastane
Fit: Streamlined, slim fit (if between sizes or you prefer your shorts a little roomier, we recommend sizing up one)
Aron wears size M and is 5'11"
*s-biner clip and key ring not included
Really impressed with the fabric and build quality. The fit and length hit the sweetspot for a perfect training short. The color is spot on with what your seeing in the photos.
I do notice the backpocket flops quite a bit if a heavier item like a phone is placed in it. Not a fan of running with a phone but its a smart play on longer backcountry runs. Im currently toying around some ideas on alterations that can remedy this like a sleeve within the pocket.
I’ve pretty much been wearing these everyday as they are so comfortable and it’s been pretty warm the past couple weeks. I’d love for them to come out in a few more colors!
The shorts are super comfortable and amazing quality.
Super comfortable to train in, snazzy enough for casual wear. Pockets are sturdy enough for phone, wallet, etc. Only thing is the drawstring is much longer than it needs to be but not a deal breaker by any stretch.
Really great pair of shorts. Material is very nice and I wear for all sorts of activities - from running, hiking, traveling to just daily wear around town. Style is nice and versatile, grey color can pass for regular shirts at quick glance.
Fit of the shorts is perfect for me. Length and width is just right. Would love to see more colors in the future!