M's 5'' AVR Middle Short in Midnight
- Made from our AdventureVent perforated mesh for high breathability + fast drying
- Lightweight yet structured fabric retains its shape + durability with a gridded weave
- Integrated, moisture-wicking brief liner
- Perforated knit waistband with internal drawcord provides a secure fit that is breathable + comfortable
- Bonded hem seams ensure an anti-chafe finish
- Secure back pocket fits most phones + includes a key loop bungee*
- Signature blue reflective “watermark” on front + back increases visibility in low light
- AdventureVent Ripstop (AVR) mesh: 97% polyester, 3% spandex
Fit: Regular fit (if in between sizes we recommend going up one size) / 5” inseam
Aron wears size M and is 5’11”
*s-biner clip and key ring not included
I tend to like very simple colors and designs, and wasn't sure how I would feel about these shorts once I had them in my hands, but I think they look better in person. They are so comfortable and have been great during the hot summer days.
Loved the fresh design, snug waistband, and length of the shorts, but the underwear lining was not comfortable. Also, the back pocket just wasn't functional to hold my iPhone XS. The phone does barely fit in the pocket but I couldn't get it in and out of the diagonal zipper pocket while I was wearing the shorts, so they're just not functional for me. I've run in Nike 5" running shorts for the past 5 years and wanted to give something new a try, but these aren't quite there (unfortunate, because I love the cause and the founders)
As soon as I put them on they felt so comfortable; wear them as much as possible. Great fit. Nice if they had a slightly larger pocket to place keys and a few bills.
Great running shorts. Fits great and works well with the Houston summer.
Will buy many more of them.
I really enjoyed running in these shorts. They have some really great aspects, but also have some minor issues that I couldn’t over look.
1) color and look: really nice looking short, love the Haze color
2) main short material: really light and great for summer heat
3) length and size: fit me true to size. I wear medium in most short and these are no exception.
4) waistband: loved the waistband with minor small holes to let it breath. This was clutch for runs in the heat, no real sweat build up.
1) drawstring: made of elastic material which made it really tough to get the shorts tight
2) back pocket: I love me a good back pocket for my phone. The placement of the pocket is a little low which makes your phone bounce
3) drawstring location: not a fan of drawstring on the side especially when they become very long
4) brief lining: most of the build quality is on the outside the inside brief material is ok
Overall I liked these shorts, just some minor flaws especially at this price point that I figured should be highlighted.