M's 5'' AVR Middle Short in Haze
Built as an all-around performer and everyday running essential, the AdventureVent Middle Short is crafted with an extra-breathable mesh outer, perforated knit waistband with internal drawcord, and a moisture-wicking liner for a breezy, unfussy stride. Total function, total running pleasure.
- Made from our AdventureVent perforated mesh for high breathability + fast drying
- Lightweight yet structured fabric retains its shape + durability with a gridded weave
- Integrated, moisture-wicking brief liner
- Perforated knit waistband with internal drawcord provides a secure fit that is breathable + comfortable
- Bonded hem seams ensure an anti-chafe finish
- Secure back pocket fits most phones + includes a key loop bungee*
- Signature blue reflective “watermark” on front + back increases visibility in low light
- AdventureVent Ripstop (AVR) mesh: 97% polyester, 3% spandex
Fit: Regular fit (if in between sizes we recommend going up one size) / 5” inseam
Aron wears size M and is 5’11”
*s-biner clip and key ring not included
Like running naked but without all the shame and none of the swang!
not a fan of the diagonal zipper on back. seems harder to use.
I think the shorts are great. However, I’ve only had them for a few weeks and the zipper already got stuck to point where I had to cut my belongings out of the pocket (I still haven’t unstuck the zipper yet). I think maybe it could need a redesign. Pretty bummed because the pocket is useless to me now. Otherwise the shorts perform the way I was hoping they would.
Loved the shorts!
I bought the shorts for my dad for Father's day and he loves them. He's been running for 35 years and said they are the best shorts he has ever worn. He did a half marathon in them a few weeks ago. We will be getting several more pair for him for gifts and surprises!