W's Compass Singlet in Las Caras de Carrera
Faces forward, hammer down! With an exclusive print designed for Janji by Bolivian artist Claudia Gorena, our lightest, most breathable singlet is ready for action. Bold, energetic and mysterious, this design means business in the most playful way possible. Remember, if you aren't having any fun with it, you are probably doing it wrong.
Print Story: "Las caras de carrera" means "faces of the race" and the design is about the universal emotions we all go through on the course and in life—joy, suffering, ritual, drama, exhaustion, seriousness and silliness—with a heavy dose of Bolivian graphic influence. Learn all about this print and the collab with artist Claudia HERE.
- Part of the Janji Artist Series
- Super lightweight + breathable
- Full mesh back panel for extra venting
- Moisture wicking + quick drying
- Signature ladder stitch hem
- Reflective blue logo on back
- Material: 100% polyester tricot + mesh back
Fit: Slim, dropped back hem
Kristen wears size S and is 5’6"