W's Deviation Tight in Midnight Racer Ed.
Featuring a better-than-ever fit and fabric, the revamped Deviation Tight prioritizes comfort with lightweight support, higher coverage, yoga-style waistband and a perfect balance of stretch to structure for an almost unnoticeable feel in stride.
Color Story: the Midnight Racer Edition pairs a sleek black with our signature ladder stitch in a new high-contrast, dual-colored version for speedy feels and reference to the neon lights of Cambodia’s electric night markets.
- Made from our smooth, cool-to-the-touch + ultra-comfortable ReFlex Stretch fabric with an ideal stretch-to-structure ratio for a barely-there-feeling
- Breathable + moisture-wicking for comfort over any distance
- High-waisted, yoga-style waistband with an internal drawcord ensures a snug yet comfy fit
- Internal waistband stash pocket secures a card, cash, + keys
- Back double-sided-entry zip pocket can fit most phones + dual as a pass-through for a shirt or light shell
- Signature pop dual-colored “racer” wraparound + hem stitching
- Signature blue reflective “watermark” on back ankles for increased visibility in low light
- ReFlex Stretch: 77% recycled polyester, 23% lycra
Fit: Sculpted fit (if between sizes, we recommend sizing down one)
Kristen wears size XS and is 5'6"
Just received these last week and have worn them several times already. While lightweight, the coverage is excellent with no see-through and the shape holds up well after several wears. The pocket design is genius - with the option to use as a pocket or to pass through/hold extra layers on days you get too hot. The contrast stitching helps to give these tights a beautiful, unique look. I am 5'-0" tall, weigh around 110lbs and a size small fits perfectly!
The fabric is so comfortable, and the high waist band is a great fit! I bought these tights because I wanted to run with my phone to listen to music without using my fanny pack. It’s great to store my phone in the back pocket while running! I am 5’4’’ and 135 lbs and bought a medium, and they are very comfortable, but I should’ve followed the recommendation to size down if you are in between sizes. Would highly recommend!
I received these in the mail yesterday, and I haven't taken them out for a run yet (and I almost never review things unless I'm entered into a sweepstakes, and even then, only if I have time haha), but holy moly. They slip on like BUTTA, and they have the perfect amount of stretch while still being super supportive. I will definitely be getting more pairs!
I am loving these tights. they stay snug and I don't have to pull up on the waistband like I have experienced with other tights. Love the fabric, the color and fit!
These pants are my favorites! Compared to other brands or styles, the waistband is very stretchy and not as constrictive as prior cuts. They also removed the large middle of the back zipper pocked and placed them off to the side which makes them wearable to yoga too! These are my go to to run to a yoga class. Still has the zipper pocket for keys or credit card as needed! Light enough material to wear in hot yoga too!