W's 3'' AVR Middle Short in Chifumi "Dance Style" Flower
Janji Artist Series Kits #2
Built as an all-around performer and everyday running essential, the AdventureVent Middle Short is crafted with an extra-breathable mesh outer, perforated knit waistband with internal drawcord, and a moisture-wicking liner for a breezy, unfussy stride.
Print Story: This design is an exclusive collaboration with the Phnom Penh based street artist Chifumi and is inspired by the intricate hand gestures of Khmer classical dance (hence "Dance Style"). This particular gesture signifies Flower in the telling of the life cycle of a plant from tendril-to-flower-to-fruit-to-seed. Hands speak a universal language, everything is cyclical and running is a dance after all. So let's dance! Learn more here.
- Exclusive Janji x Chifumi collab design for the Artist Series Kits
- Made from our AdventureVent perforated mesh for high breathability + fast drying
- Lightweight yet structured fabric retains its shape + durability with a gridded weave
- Integrated, moisture-wicking brief liner
- Perforated knit waistband with internal drawcord provides a secure fit that is breathable + comfortable
- Bonded hem seams ensure an anti-chafe finish
- Secure back pocket fits most phones + includes a key loop bungee
- Signature blue reflective “watermark” on front + back increases visibility in low light
- AdventureVent Ripstop mesh (AVR): 97% polyester, 3% spandex
Fit: Regular fit / 3” inseam
Kristen wears size XS and is 5’6”
*s-biner clip and key ring not included