W's 3'' AVR Middle Short in Chifumi "Dance Style" Flower
Janji Artist Series Kits #2
Built as an all-around performer and everyday running essential, the AdventureVent Middle Short is crafted with an extra-breathable mesh outer, perforated knit waistband with internal drawcord, and a moisture-wicking liner for a breezy, unfussy stride.
Print Story: This design is an exclusive collaboration with the Phnom Penh based street artist Chifumi and is inspired by the intricate hand gestures of Khmer classical dance (hence "Dance Style"). This particular gesture signifies Flower in the telling of the life cycle of a plant from tendril-to-flower-to-fruit-to-seed. Hands speak a universal language, everything is cyclical and running is a dance after all. So let's dance! Learn more here.
- Exclusive Janji x Chifumi collab design for the Artist Series Kits
- Made from our AdventureVent perforated mesh for high breathability + fast drying
- Lightweight yet structured fabric retains its shape + durability with a gridded weave
- Integrated, moisture-wicking brief liner
- Perforated knit waistband with internal drawcord provides a secure fit that is breathable + comfortable
- Bonded hem seams ensure an anti-chafe finish
- Secure back pocket fits most phones + includes a key loop bungee
- Signature blue reflective “watermark” on front + back increases visibility in low light
- AdventureVent Ripstop mesh (AVR): 97% polyester, 3% spandex
Fit: Regular fit / 3” inseam
Kristen wears size XS and is 5’6”
*s-biner clip and key ring not included
I have loved these shorts -- the cut is really nice and I like that they flow well when I'm running. The print is so pretty and I love the waistband -- all in all these are nice looking shorts and they wear well on long runs too!
Love the shorts!! The fabric is soft and it doesn’t chief fit well don’t ride up
Overall these are great running shorts for short distances and I LOVE how lightweight and breathable they are for hot summer training. However I have found the midseam at the bottom rubbs my inner thighs due to how it is sewn and the material seeming rough. Hoping overtime this decreases and I can start wearing these for marathons.
I love the print and design of these shorts. For reference, I'm 5'9" and weigh 155 pounds. I carry a lot of my weight in my thighs and hips, so I went with a size large. I also have another pair of this type of short, different design, in a size medium. Honestly, I'm right smack between the two sizes! The mediums are a little more snug than I'd prefer but the large are definitely more loose than I'd prefer and the liner is quite big. Hopefully this helps someone else with similar dimensions decide which size to go with. I'll still run in both pair, but I'd be more comfortable on longer distance runs in a size that would be in between the two. I'm glad they have a drawstring inside. I run in Florida and it's often super hot/humid. Nothing stays dry but I do enjoy how light these are!
I love these shorts. They have become my favorites for running in the heat here in California. I'm a size 2 and weigh 113 and the S fit perfectly.