Bandit Heavy Neck Warmer in Potosí
Introducing our exclusive winter-weight, high performance Bandit Heavy Neck Warmer. It’s exactly that—made from a more robust fabric than our lightweight version, this neck warmer ensures protection while maintaining breathability and moisture control.
Origin story: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid—yep, the real outlaws—fled the United States for South America, eventually making their way to Bolivia where they hid until their supposed deaths from a gunfight, post-masked robbery. While we don’t condone train and bank robbing, we were inspired by the escapades of Butch Cassidy to make a badass neck warmer for all fast getaways when the mercury drops.
- Breathable + moisture-wicking
- Brushed fabric for extra softness
- Enough stretch vs. structure to stay in place
- Signature contrast ladder stitch on back
- Signature blue reflective logo
- Materials: 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex
- Size: 9.5” w x 14” h