W's Runpaca Short Sleeve in Moonlight
For next-level comfort when running and roaming, this short sleeve tee is made from our Runpaca fabric that blends ultra-soft pima cotton with thermally regulating and odor resistant alpaca fleece for an all natural, adventure-ready top.
- Made in Peru from sustainably-sourced alpaca fleece
- Constructed with a more open knit structure for running-weight comfort + added breathability
- Thermally regulating alpaca fleece makes this top ideal for a wider flux of temps than regular cotton, or many synthetic fibers
- Slub-like jersey emphasizes the natural fibers + gives a worn-in feel from first wear
- Odor-resistant fabric allows maximal wearability + reduces the need for washing, which saves water
- Hypoallergenic (no oils unlike merino or sheep wool)
- Wrapped sport seaming for an anti-chafe fit
- Signature contrast vertebrae ladder stitch
- Runpaca: 75% cotton, 22.5% pima cotton, 2.5% alpaca
Fit: Regular to relaxed (if in between sizes, we recommend sizing down one)
Fabric Note: Because these tops are made from all natural fibers heat may cause some shrinkage.
Kristen wears size XS and is 5'6"
Love this top. So soft! It dries quickly and doesn't cling when you are sweating out those miles. Will definitely be buying more!
Love the short and long sleeve versions of this shirt! Especially love that you can get multiple wears out of it before washing, and that it doesn’t feel cold/technical on. Would love to see a v neck option in the future to add more versatility and make it more wearable for casual use.
The MOST versatile shirts. Love this color. It goes from running (and several runs at that!) to rotating into my everyday wardrobe. Highly recommend. I'm 5'4, 135lb and a small is perfect
I am loving the Runpaca shirt -- it's breathable and doesn't chafe me when I run in it (I usually don't like wearing shirts if I can get away with it) but this fabric is amazing! The cut fits me loose and free and I am a huge fan
This is a great t-shirt for a loose and light fit, I often wear more form fitting shirts but this one is my favorite for when I'm really relaxing through a run and want that breezy feeling. I love the color, it works really well with a lot of tights and shorts i own.