M's Runpaca Short Sleeve in Moonlight
For next-level comfort when running and roaming, this short sleeve tee is made from our Runpaca fabric that blends ultra-soft pima cotton with thermally regulating and odor resistant alpaca fleece for an all natural, adventure-ready top.
- Made in Peru from sustainably-sourced alpaca fleece
- Constructed with a more open knit structure for running-weight comfort + added breathability
- Thermally regulating alpaca fleece makes this top ideal for a wider flux of temps than regular cotton, or many synthetic fibers
- Slub-like jersey emphasizes the natural fibers + gives a worn-in feel from first wear
- Odor-resistant fabric allows maximal wearability + reduces the need for washing, which saves water
- Hypoallergenic (no oils unlike merino or sheep wool)
- Wrapped sport seaming for an anti-chafe fit
- Signature contrast vertebrae ladder stitch
- Runpaca: 75% cotton, 22.5% pima cotton, 2.5% alpaca
Fabric Note: Because these tops are made from all natural fibers heat may cause some shrinkage.
Aron wears size M and is 5'11"
Shirts were very lightweight, but they felt flimsy. I was hoping for something a little more substantial. Good for exercise but not for wearing around.
great travel shirt. wore this on a recent trip Banff and it was my go to. wore this a few days during a week and didn't have any issues. picked u another one
This shirt looks good before the run, but that’s about the end of my positive experience. The shirt ventilates poorly and after a few miles in 60 degree weather I was covered in sweat patches and the collar was drooping and the sleeves riding up to my arm pit. Swing and a miss.
This shirt breathes perfectly and is extremely comfortable. This is made for year round use but really excells with late summer runs. Once fall rolls in Ill be eyeing a long sleeve version.
The shirt is extremely thin and lightweight. It does shrink if you dry in a drier; which for me was a good thing because it was a little large to begin with. It’s loose fitting with a larger neck opening than I’m used to, but provides a cooler running experience in the August FL heat. Overall I love the thin breathability, though as a heavy sweater, I wish it would dry more quickly.