M's 7'' Chiller Shorts in Hierro Melange
This product is unavailable
Our casual-yet-hard-working knit Chillers are all-around performers that deliver an ultra cozy feel perfect for crisp weather. From running to post-run stretching to lounging, these shorts bring an effortless style and slew of features including a built-in boxer brief liner, five pockets, drawcord and a fabric that you will want to live in for the duration of the cooler season.
Color Story: Hierro is Spanish for iron and the flecks of "rust" colors in this short were inspired by the long mining history of Bolivia, including the infamous train robberies by Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, who fled to Bolivia upon becoming wanted criminals in the US. Basically, we think of these as our getaway shorts.
- Odor-resistant fabric
- Built-in boxer brief liner with side quad pockets
- Side hand warmer pockets
- Secure back zip media pocket
- Elastic waistband and external facing drawcord with dipped ends
- Signature ladder stitch hem
- Reflective logo
- Materials: 76% CoffeeCool Poly, 14% Rayon / liner: 95% polyester, 5% spandex
Fit: Regular with relaxed leg opening / 7” inseam
Nelson is 5’11” and wears size M