M's Runpaca Short Sleeve in Weathered Stone
For next-level comfort when running and roaming, this short sleeve tee is made from our Runpaca fabric that blends ultra-soft pima cotton with thermally regulating and odor resistant alpaca fleece for an all natural, adventure-ready top.
- Made in Peru from sustainably-sourced alpaca fleece
- Constructed with a more open knit structure for running-weight comfort + added breathability
- Thermally regulating alpaca fleece makes this top ideal for a wider flux of temps than regular cotton, or many synthetic fibers
- Slub-like jersey emphasizes the natural fibers + gives a worn-in feel from first wear
- Odor-resistant fabric allows maximal wearability + reduces the need for washing, which saves water
- Hypoallergenic (no oils unlike merino or sheep wool)
- Wrapped sport seaming for an anti-chafe fit
- Signature contrast vertebrae ladder stitch
- Runpaca: 75% cotton, 22.5% pima cotton, 2.5% alpaca
Fabric Note: Because these tops are made from all natural fibers heat may cause some shrinkage.
Aron wears size M and is 5'11"
The shirt is extremely thin and lightweight. It does shrink if you dry in a drier; which for me was a good thing because it was a little large to begin with. It’s loose fitting with a larger neck opening than I’m used to, but provides a cooler running experience in the August FL heat. Overall I love the thin breathability, though as a heavy sweater, I wish it would dry more quickly.
Feels so nice while I'm running! Thanks!
Love these shirts
Love these shirts
I’m one of those who sweats when running and I’m not a fan of obvious sweaty patches on my T-shirts when I run. This T-shirt shows dark blue sweat patches. However it’s a lovely top so I still wear it, just early mornings! I think it going to become more of an every day wearing T-shirt because it’s so lovely and comfortable and the blue is beautiful in real life.