M's 3'' AVR Split Short in Blue Gingham Floral
Ultra lightweight with radical performance, our 3" Splits are made to go all out when you are all in. With an even better fit, an even lighter, perforated waistband with drawcord, and the same great moisture-wicking brief liner plus single zip pocket big enough to fit most phones, these shorts pack only the essentials for race ready tendencies.
Print Story: Checks in the front, floral in the back! Inspired by the long-standing popularity of gingham fabric and clothing in Cambodia, this singlet delivers a pattern not typically seen on performance apparel and complements it with a unique floral print based on the national flower of Cambodia, the rumdol.
- Made from our AdventureVent perforated mesh for high breathability + fast drying
- Lightweight yet structured fabric retains its shape + durability with a gridded weave
- Integrated, moisture-wicking brief liner
- Perforated knit waistband with internal drawcord provides a secure fit that is breathable + comfortable
- Deep side splits for a totally free stride however fast you are moving
- Bonded hem seams ensure an anti-chafe finish
- Secure back pocket fits most phones + includes a key loop bungee*
- Signature blue reflective “watermark” on front + back increases visibility in low light
- AdventureVent Ripstop mesh (AVR): 97% polyester, 3% spandex
Fit: Regular fit (if in between sizes we recommend going up one size) / 3” inseam
Aron wears size M and is 5’11”
*s-biner clip and key ring not included
Bought these shorts at a little local running store in a Missouri town just north of the city where I live. These almost immediately have become one of my favorite pairs of shorts; color & pattern are fun, cut & fit are awesome on me....meaning they feel & fit great, and these are very light weight which is always a plus as far as I am concerned. The pocket took a minute to get used to especially while running, but I like that it’s larger than most of my other running shorts pockets and has the zipper for safe keeping. I hope to purchase another pair of 3” shorts...I wish they also had 2 1/2” or less for shorts.
Great quality material, liner, and waistband. Huge difference between these and my 13$ baleaf shorts. Also patterns look Great. Overall high quality running short worth the price!
The shorts are great and I really enjoy that they have a large zipper pocket. It’s big enough to hold an iPhone X in a case but I wouldn’t recommend it. Even using the drawstrings to create a tighter fit, the weight of the phone caused my shorts to pull down in the back a bit and it’s just kind of uncomfortable to run with one. The pocket is a great size though and I just keep my keys and card(s) in them. The lining is comfortable and didn’t cause me any issues either.
Keep making unique patterned shorts for men. Wild colors and designs!!!