W's Transit Jacket in Pacha Green
$ 144.00 $ 115.00
Our lightweight yet structured, do-everything jacket is inspired by the radical topography of La Paz and built to meet the demands of both city and mountain terrain. With a 4-way stretch DWR (durable water repellant) fabric, detachable hood with adjustable bungees and a sleek, everyday look, the Transit Jacket is ideal for blustery training runs, fall hikes with a chance of downpours, or just kicking it around town. Two-way front zipper, 3/4 length back zipper and back vent allow for optimal breathability so you can run everywhere!
- DWR, 4-way stretch technical fabric
- Double weave interior fabric creates a "no-stick" barrier on sweaty skin
- Ultra fast drying
- Two secure side hand pockets
- Back vent flap + 3/4 Back Vertebrae Zipper
- Two-way front zippers for additional venting
- Detachable hood with adjustable reflective shock bungees
- Articulated, semi-elastic hand cuffs
- Signature blue watermark reflectivity on cuffs
- Material: 88% polyester, 12% spandex
Fit: Regular, dropped back hem.
Kristen wears size S and is 5'6"