W's Deviation Tight in Sublime Tok Dot
$ 86.00 $ 68.00
Featuring a better-than-ever fit and fabric, the revamped Deviation Tight prioritizes comfort with lightweight support, higher coverage, yoga-style waistband and a perfect balance of stretch to structure for an almost unnoticeable feel in stride.
Print Story: Inspired by Southeast Asian Batik textiles, this hand-painted dot print symbolizes rain drops (tok meaning both water and drop in Khmai, the official language of Cambodia).
- Made from our smooth, cool-to-the-touch + ultra-comfortable ReFlex Stretch fabric with an ideal stretch-to-structure ratio for a barely-there-feeling
- Breathable + moisture-wicking for comfort over any distance
- High-waisted, yoga-style waistband with an internal drawcord ensures a snug yet comfy fit
- Internal waistband stash pocket secures a card, cash, + keys
- Back double-sided-entry zip pocket can fit most phones + dual as a pass-through for a shirt or light shell
- Signature blue reflective “watermark” on back ankles for increased visibility in low light
- ReFlex Stretch: 77% recycled polyester, 23% lycra
Fit: Sculpted fit (if between sizes, we recommend sizing down one)
Kristen wears size XS and is 5'6"
The material is sturdy and light weight, the design is very cute. My favorite part of these is the comfortable high waistband that stays in place when I run, even with my phone stored in the back pocket. I will definitely be ordering again from Janji. For reference, I normally wear a size 10/30 pants and size L fit me very well, even a little loosely.
Cute design, but the leggings shows my underwear lines.
These rights are amazing! Just thin enough not to feel heavy and thick enough not to be see-through. The waist band is comfortable and more high waisted and the length of the tights goes to the bottom of my ankle. I bought a Small and I'm 5'4, 125 lbs, size 2 / size 26/27. I highly recommend these tights.
These tights are very comfortable and have a lot of give in the waistband. Have been great for pregnant running.
Janji did a fantastic job on these tights--the material is perfectly stretch, soft, and smooth and the cut is super flattering. The wider waistband is so comfortable and has great pocket (easily fits gels, keys, credit cards, phone, etc). Overall, I could wear these pants all day, every day, for any activity. I bought them in the Sublime Tok Dot Print and loved them so much I bought the Midnight Racer right afterwards.