AFO Orbital Singlet in Nightmrkt Neon Floral
$ 54.00 $ 43.00
Whether training or racing, the nearly weightless Orbital Singlet features our incredibly lightweight, breathable, and moisture-wicking AFO fabric as well as bonded seams for a super smooth, anti-chafe fit. This radical performing singlet is designed to keep you cool when you're going all out, over any distance.
Print Story: Electric floral feels—inspired by neon signs and the vibrancy of Cambodian night markets, this unique print combines our tok dot pattern derived from traditional Southeast Asian Batik textiles with the eye-catching shape of the rumdol, Cambodia's national flower.
- Made from our ultra-lightweight, 4-way stretch AirFlatOut woven fabric that has a lighter-than-air feel
- Fast dry time, high breathability + excellent sweat wicking keeps the core cool and performing at peak efficiency from short sessions to long-hauls
- Wider racer back design enhances comfort by distributing the fabric drape more evenly across the shoulders to prevent pulling sensation over longer distances
- Bonded armholes, neckline + hem ensure an anti-chafe fit and super clean finish
- Body wrapped sport seaming is topped off with ladder stitch detailing
- Signature “watermark” blue reflectivity on both upper and lower back increases visibility in low light
- Weight: 57g / 2oz (size M)
- AFO woven: 88% recycled polyester, 12% lycra
Unisex Fit: this singlet is designed to accommodate the greatest range of body types but remains a slimmer athletic fit; men should buy their normal size. If you prefer your singlet more loose, or are between sizes, we recommend going up one size.
Aron wears size M and is 5'11"
Please do more collaborations with Ma! This design and fit of this tank have made it one of the favorite pieces of clothing I own. Nice work on this one. I'm 5'7" and wear a small
I love the design - have only worn it once - can't wait to wear more of it.
Ordered a medium size. It fits perfectly. The material is soft and dries quickly.
I purchased two items from Janji, neither of which met my expectations. My tights, while I like them overall, did not seem well constructed for the price. The stitching was off and already a little frayed upon arrival. The Blue Gingham Floral Jersey is made with comfortable fabric but is boxy when worn. The design just does not fit well on my body. I have spent the last three weeks really wanting to like my Janji items, but remain very underwhelmed.
Perfect tank with a great message on the back. I love the fit and fabric - super comfortable!