M's 3'' AVR Split Short in Nightmrkt Neon Floral
$ 58.00 $ 42.00
Ultra lightweight with radical performance, our 3" Splits are made to go all out when you are all in. With an even better fit, an even lighter, perforated waistband with drawcord, and the same great moisture-wicking brief liner plus single zip pocket big enough to fit most phones, these shorts pack only the essentials for race ready tendencies.
Print Story: Electric floral feels—inspired by neon signs and the vibrancy of Cambodian night markets, this unique print combines our tok dot pattern derived from traditional Southeast Asian Batik textiles with the eye-catching shape of the rumdol, Cambodia's national flower.
- Made from our AdventureVent perforated mesh for high breathability + fast drying
- Lightweight yet structured fabric retains its shape + durability with a gridded weave
- Integrated, moisture-wicking brief liner
- Perforated knit waistband with internal drawcord provides a secure fit that is breathable + comfortable
- Deep side splits for a totally free stride however fast you are moving
- Bonded hem seams ensure an anti-chafe finish
- Secure back pocket fits most phones + includes a key loop bungee*
- Signature blue reflective “watermark” on front + back increases visibility in low light
- AdventureVent Ripstop mesh (AVR): 97% polyester, 3% spandex
Fit: Regular fit (if in between sizes we recommend going up one size) / 3” inseam
Aron wears size M and is 5’11”
*s-biner clip and key ring not included
Great, comfortable shorts. My only problem is that you can't put much in the pocket (2 gels) without it being super bouncy
Love the gear, actually quickly bought another matching pair right after, and love the company values / cause and being able to help support good things. Feels like you are up to Big Things!
Aside, liked the packaging, and super cool handwritten note.
Bought these shorts at a little local running store in a Missouri town just north of the city where I live. These almost immediately have become one of my favorite pairs of shorts; color & pattern are fun, cut & fit are awesome on me....meaning they feel & fit great, and these are very light weight which is always a plus as far as I am concerned. The pocket took a minute to get used to especially while running, but I like that it’s larger than most of my other running shorts pockets and has the zipper for safe keeping. I hope to purchase another pair of 3” shorts...I wish they also had 2 1/2” or less for shorts.
Great quality material, liner, and waistband. Huge difference between these and my 13$ baleaf shorts. Also patterns look Great. Overall high quality running short worth the price!